Sunday, June 19, 2011

poll

hello there. as you have probably noticed this blog has gone a bit defunct, owing mainly to the fact that it is a pain in the ass to keep up with. but my links are still live, and this week i've gotten a couple of comments, and they got me to thinking that just maybe i might want to start posting again. i got started with this thing mostly because it provides a organized and attractive platform where i can geek out about my 7" collection. i don't consider myself particularly exhibitionistic, but when no one you know gets quite as excited as you do about the records you spend hours hunting for nearly every weekend, you find yourself wanting to reach out. so over time i've realized that i do, in fact, care whether there's an audience for this blog out there. thus, as i consider starting up again, i gotta wonder, would anyone notice?

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm sure more than anyone would notice. Welcome back, in advance.
Cheers. Coentron

Jackson Brody said...

I, for one, would notice - this is one of my favorite music blogs - and I can't imagine many others wouldn't. Nice to see you back!

~

Jackson

Anonymous said...

yup

Anonymous said...

come back. it would be awesome.

Harold said...

this blog is amazing! just found it! *THANK YOU*

NOVEMBERER said...

Yep, some great stuff on here (lots of Teenbeat stuff for starters), keep 'em coming...

luke kurtis said...

yes, you've got some great stuff here. definitely a cool blog. welcome back!

Blair Corbett said...

absolutely it is noticed! this is one of the few blogs i keep on my feed despite it frequently going inactive just because of the amazing stuff i've found on here! can't thank you enough for the unrest seven inches, although by now i am the proud owner of my own copies... cheers!